
One of the amazing proofs that God really is out there is friendship, He knew all along that we probably wouldn't be able to live fully without those people around us, so in all his knoledge he placed each and every single one of them in our lives, and the weird part is how those friendships developed, how they started. The fact that one day you just said "hello" to a person you didn't know and after a few months, after various situations we have to go through (some good, some really bad) they show you how much they care, how much they love you and you realize that your life is not the same it was before you met them, it is SO much better.
Meeting your gilfriends [that you haven't seeing in a long time] to take care of one of them who is hurting after a difficult break-up? Be able to make her laugh, eat some really BAD pizza, talk till 4 in the morning about the most various [and FUNNY] things, have a little makeover...
Gosh, I've really missed you girls.
Going out dancing with some friends that you didn't even know you could call friends, have a great time, and realize that you might have more incomum than you would've imagine.
For a very long time I had the wrong idea of what a friendship should be like (I blame it on all the movies I've watched, the TV shows, the soaps) I used to think that real friends had to see eacth other every day, and know everything about themselves.
Now I know that real friends are the ones who you might go years without seeing, who you might know NOTHING about, or who might know nothing about you. As long as they care enough to stick with you, even for one day, even for a few hours. They care.
Putting someone before you, your needs and "wants" is defenitely not easy, but surely gratifying and a great road to understanding what God's love is all about.
Meeting your gilfriends [that you haven't seeing in a long time] to take care of one of them who is hurting after a difficult break-up? Be able to make her laugh, eat some really BAD pizza, talk till 4 in the morning about the most various [and FUNNY] things, have a little makeover...
Gosh, I've really missed you girls.
Going out dancing with some friends that you didn't even know you could call friends, have a great time, and realize that you might have more incomum than you would've imagine.
For a very long time I had the wrong idea of what a friendship should be like (I blame it on all the movies I've watched, the TV shows, the soaps) I used to think that real friends had to see eacth other every day, and know everything about themselves.
Now I know that real friends are the ones who you might go years without seeing, who you might know NOTHING about, or who might know nothing about you. As long as they care enough to stick with you, even for one day, even for a few hours. They care.
Putting someone before you, your needs and "wants" is defenitely not easy, but surely gratifying and a great road to understanding what God's love is all about.
[na foto.: Bianca & Thais]
No comments:
Post a Comment