Isn't silence just great?
Sometimes I feel like we are all a little too afraid of silence.
And that makes us talk talk talk (and sometimes, we're just saying words that don't even mean anything to anyone)
We have that need to "conect" with people and we have a false feeling that talking to them its going to make that happend. Well, it won't.
Cause once you feel totaly comfortable with someone just staying close to them, without saying a word, thats when you two really conect.
One of my favorite things, is to lay on the floor and stare the sky, especially when its warm and sunny out.
We don't need people around us ALL THE TIME. We should take advantage of the moments we find ourselves alone, enjoy them as much as we enjoy spending time with our friends & family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
and I agree with yoooooou
I know that it's really hard for me to just shut up... but I don't know what happens to meee
soorry claudiaaa hahahha
Post a Comment