Seriously? Seriously?
Wow, its fascinating for me, a Marketing Major, to see advertises like this.
For one, because it works, trust me, it does.
I know because I gave in to it, no not online dating websites, but to the "I want a boyfriend because I feel so lonely" I mean, lets break that phrase down, we have 2 "I"s, 1 "want" and 1"feel".
"I"
Its all about you, isn't it?
It is, you want a relationship because You feel lonely, and you want to feel complete, and happy, and guess what? Some person is supposed to make all that happen. Let me tell you something, It ain't gonna happend!
Why? No not beacuse the person wasn't good enough, just because its impossible to the *poor* person to be responsable for that.
"Want" and "feel" ? Let me tell you something else, "follow your heart" is the dumbest advise you could ever give someone (harsh, I know). Why? Cause you're heart is deceiving, and by the way, thats also in the Bible, but lets pretend it isn't, how many times you messed up, and did somethig you really regreted beacuse you "heart" told you to do it? The heart is not going to be right all the time, mainly because YOU tell it what to do, and feel, after all its YOUR heart isn't it?
So save yourself some trouble (I wish I had) and if you are
a.)"Desperate"
b.)"Needy"
c.) "Lonely"
d.) all of the above,
then ABSOLUTELY DO NOT get a boyfriend or try to find one.
You are NOT ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment